Total Comfort Solutions is a LENNOX Premier Dealer that has been serving the Walla Walla Valley since 2008. We are proud to be positioned as the leader in comfort solutions and customer service. Total Comfort Solutions likes to think of it's employees as family. We encourage our family to attend their children's functions, participate in community involvement as well as invest in themselves through continuing education.
A successful Lead Installer will install commercial, residential retrofit and residential HVAC systems, including gas piping, venting flue piping, refrigeration piping and high and low voltage electrical. Ensure the safe operations of jobs assigned. Responsible for lay out, design, and labor efficiency/management of jobs assigned. Clear and Concise communications with company customers including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-time.
We are proud to offer:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Complete time card and restock truck
- Review new jobs with foreman/manager, check paper work and time card from previous days job, communicate any punch list or uncompleted items to foreman/manager
- Schedule layouts and update layout & design schedules.
- Turn in all files for billing from prior day.
- Turn over tomorrows shop fabrication for completion today.
- Purchase equipment for jobs scheduled three days from today.
- Purchase special orders, materials etc, all purchasing should be done by 10:00.
- Contact office before & after each layout.
- Be available by cell phone for owner/foreman questions, know whereabouts and progress of job during the day.
- 3:30 return to the shop to update schedule, finish drawings, etc.
- Return builder/customer calls.
- Turn over ASAP fittings to the shop.
- Other duties as assigned